Holy Calpine, Batman.
That was one amazing weekend. Thanks to all of you good people that cruised out for this and partied with us for 3 days. Some highlights from my side of things?
- Getting to shred some electric with the world’s Preeminent Brothers Comatose cover band, Buck Wild and the Boss Hossers.
- Listening to all my friends’ bands make amazing music
- Kickball Championship of the World Part II, with the Coffis Brothers earning MVP status with an epic bottom of the 9th, come from behind victory.
- Seeing The Van again.
- Playing music and jamming with all of y’alls.
- Porch hangouts.
- Did I mention the Kickball game yet?
What I’m trying to get at is that there were tons of highlights. And it was fun. The most fun we have at a festival all year.
Thanks for coming, and we’re already planning to make next year even better.